Procurar Cebola Vermelha, Cebola Roxa, Cebola Amarela no diretório Industry Directory, fabricante / fornecedor / Fábrica confiável a partir de China

Cesta de Consulta (0)
Página inicial > Lista de Produto > Série Onion > Baixo preço cebola vermelha fresca

Baixo preço cebola vermelha fresca

Informação básica

Modelo: TP

Descrição do produto

Especificações chinese fresh red onion
1) Tamanho: 4-9cm
2) Embalagem: saco de malha
3) Origem: Yunnan, CHINA
4) alta qualidade



Fresh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

 

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up

Packing

 

1.mesh bag or carton

2.We can also according to the clients requirements.

Weight

 

1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.

Availability

 

a) Fresh season: early June to September;

b) Frozen season: September to next May;

Quality

 

1.No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

2.Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature

0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms

 

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

offers

ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)



Grupo de Produto : Série Onion

Enviar e-mail para este fornecedor
  • *Assunto:
  • a:

  • *Mensagens:
    Sua mensagem deve estar entre 20-8000 caracteres